Pages

Our Motto:

The Connecticut Catholic Corner Motto: Romans 14:16 "Do not allow what you consider good to be spoken of as evil."

All articles owned by Connecticut Catholic Corner

© 2007-2023 All articles owned by Connecticut Catholic Corner *except EWTN press releases(see sidebar)*

***FYI: Comments***

Due to continued problems with Disqus I have removed them from this blog- in doing so comments from 2018-2020 have disappeared from my blog posts.

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

The Crucifix Dress


What in the world...?


The website "Steal Her Style" recently posted a photo of Willow Smith wearing a "Crucifix dress" and holy socks.  

The "Crucifix dress" is made by MSFTStrep and goes for just under $95.00, the holy socks are available from Stance Socks.

Willow apparently shared the photo on Instagram.


The image on the dress (as far as I can tell) is not of a crucified Jesus Christ... but rather some other nude form - am I wrong?

Personally, I don't like it... I don't like the image or the degrading (in my opinion) of our crucified Savior.

I think for many people wearing things like this as clothes is about as popular as people wearing American flag pants - not a great idea.


What do you think?


In Christ,

Julie @ Connecticut Catholic Corner


Sources:
Link: http://stealherstyle.net/2014/02/03/willow-smith-crucifix-sweatshirt-dress/
Link: http://instagram.com/p/j-LZbmQlUi/
Link: http://shp.msftsrep.com/item/22712
Link: http://www.karmaloop.com/product/The-Jason-Jessee-Artist-Series-Socks-in-White/222263?siteID=TnL5HPStwNw-1fA0SHgBM.MIc1ySQ3KlUQ&refid=linkshare


1 comment:

  1. Hi, I am from Ecuador, and i like this dress but i have a problem with the sizes because we don’t use the same sizes here, I am average height, and i am a medium size in my country. But i need help with which size should i choose?
    vero cuoio shoes

    ReplyDelete

This is a Catholic blog, please keep your comments respectful to my Faith even when you disagree.

Profanity will not be tolerated - it will be DELETED, so do not waste your time or mine.

Thank you and God bless...

Julie @ Connecticut Catholic Corner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...